As you all know we remain under restricted Covid restrictions -Whilst contact training is an allowed activity there are restrictions that obviously affect us until advised otherwise - I've attempted to summarise these below.
* Players & Officials can only attend the club if they ordinarily reside within 25 klm & must not attend if:
* In the last 14 days has tested positive or had symptoms, contact with known/suspected case eg attendance at known exposure sites (as determined by DHHS), is living with a person diagnosed.
* Attendees MUST sign in using QR code at the club - which will be randomly checked * Groups of no more than 10 prior to training (face masks must be worn) * Group sizes are limited to the minimum number of participants required to conduct the sport - in our case squads should be separated & within the squad a social distancing should be practised - where activity allows * Face masks to be worn at all times unless actively training - Coaches & non playing players/others over the age of 12 must wear masks
** In terms of juniors - one parent/guardian is allowed for parental supervision face mask must be worn & QR code sign in is required
* Observance of Hygiene protocols is expected
* In terms of the HVJ pavillion its basically closed other than for toilets (density quotiant applies) & access to floodlight keys/training equipment- we expect hygiene protocols to be observed.
In addition to Covid we obviously have the issue of the amount of rain that has come down on HVJ - The seniors have trained away from the ground today (saturday) & I am awaiting a reply from FV regarding using High street (5 a side courts) for training this week - more rain is forecast & in the hope that there will be a further easing of restrictions that will enable matches to be played next weekend & if we can keep off it just means pitches should be in a good condition.
The above is my summary of chages/requirements & I will be in touch separately to discuss individual areas of responsibility.